Identity: Ariana Ortega
Origin: Human Vampire
- Fighting: Incredible 36
- Agility: Amazing 46
- Strength: Amazing 46
- Endurance: Shift-0
- Reason: Remarkable 26
- Intuition: Monstrous 75
- Psyche: Amazing 46
Resources: Incredible 36
Red Court Vampiric Entity
Red Court vampires are monstrous creatures, that disguise themselves as humans; they prey on humans and drink their blood. They are slimy bat-like creatures hidden behind incredibly sensuous human costumes (made of an outer skin). They use these costumes to trick their prey into being more comfortable and to hide in plain sight.
If the creature doesn’t feed on living blood it begins shifting -1cs for every 48 hours to all of its stats. When Psyche reaches Shift-0 the creature is destroyed.
They are incredibly strong and fast, and could shake off any injury quickly. Vampires are undead creatures, as such they are not counted as living beings, they can’t gain karma and when their health reaches zero they are completely destroyed.
- Bio-vampirism: bite drain life with remarkable ability. If the target has been drained of blood to Shift-O health then re-infused with vampiric blood from the “parent” vampire the target will return to life as a Vampire.
- Vampiric Protection: immune to all physical attacks (though not Slams) except for those that harm vampires.
- Hypnosis, Rank: Excellent 16
- Weather control, Rank: Good 8
- Bite causes, Rank: Good 8 Edge damage.
- Flight, Rank: Excellent airspeed.
- Immortality: Vampires are considered to be Immortal. Vampires cannot die by conventional means, only restrained (see Limitations).
- Animal Control, Rank: Excellent 16
- Animal Communication: The vampire possesses Remarkable ability to communicate telepathically with any animal larger than an insect.
- Animal Transformation: A vampire may change it’s shape into either a bat or wolf with Excellent ability.
- Heightened Senses: The vampire’s senses are superhuman. All 5 senses are heightened to Remarkable levels.
- Telepathy: The vampire may attempt to read a victim’s mind. The vampire must be able to see the person to be scrutinized. The vampire makes a Psyche FEAT roll vs the target. Success allows the vampire to read the victim’s thoughts.
- Astral Projection: A vampire may project it’s spirit into the Astral plane with Incredible ability traveling invisible and intangible.
- Hyper Speed: Vampires are naturally quicker than when they were alive enabling them to move and attack at superhuman speeds. This is considered Hyper speed, Rank: Typical.
- Blending: The vampire may step into the shadows and and thereby shroud itself from sight with, Rank: Amazing ability.
- Invisibility-Psychic: The vampire possesses Excellent rank ability to psionically cause others not to see it forcing others to simply ignore it.
- Emotion Control: Fear. A vampire hissing and baring fangs, may instill an unnatural terror in a target. Unless a successful Psyche FEAT is made vs Remarkable ability, the target must turn and flee.
- Night Vision: Vampire may see in “natural” darkness without difficulty.
- Claws: The vampire may sprout claws inflicting strength +1CS damage.
- Regeneration: Vampires recover from damage quickly. Consider a vampire to possess, Rank: Typical regeneration.
- Exposure to sunlight and UV rays does Incredible damage per round.
- Silver weapons (do normal damage)
- Repelled by garlic
- Takes Good damage from contact with holy water or holy symbols.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Qechuan, Latin
- Sharp Weapons
- Occult Lore
Contacts: Inspector Thunder Badger
Known Affiliations: House Ortega