Identity: Sara Young
Origin: Mutant Induced
- Fighting: Good 8
- Agility: Incredible 36
- Strength: Typical 5
- Endurance: Remarkable 26
- Reason: Excellent 16
- Intuition: Incredible 36
- Psyche: Excellent 16
Resources: Good 8
- Hyper-Flight, Rank: Remarkable 26
- Plasma Energy Sheath, Rank: Amazing 46
- Light at -2CS level of illumination
- Electricity at -2CS damage
- Plasma Generation, Rank: Incredible 36
- Aerial Combat
- UMF Stealth suit: Gd protection vs. Physical, Rm protection from Cold, +2cs to Stealth
- Binoculars: Rm material, allows to see up to 30 areas away
- Codec Communications: The means to send and receive Codec messages are provided by micro transmitters injected into the body prior to deployment. During the course of a mission, new contacts can be made. -140.85 MHz is for command and advisory personnel. This is the line for standing orders, current objectives, and general instructions.
- Universal Tool: Used to aid in electronics work. Tip contains various Phillips and Flathead screwdrivers, wrenches, lock-picking device, drill bits and other implements. Inside the base are full lineman’s kit, multi-line analyzers, cell phone analyzers and other electrical analysis gear. Can record and play back audio and video signals. The Universal Tool can be safely used as a hammer.
- SD-1017 MK III Standard Issue Plasma Blaster: Incredible damage at a maximum range of 5 areas.
- Ammunition: Powered by a SD-PP-512A or SD-PP-512C power pack. Each pack carries enough charge for 3 shots at maximum yield (IN 36), 6 shots at moderate yield (RM 26) and 12 shots at minimum yield (EX 16).
- Unstable PPC core: On a roll of 1 the power-pack will overload the heat sinks and will hit critical mass within 1-10 rounds. At this point it will shutdown and dump the internal stabilization rods dealing 10 points of damage to anyone holding the weapon, roll as GD energy damage for intensity.
- SHIELD, Phenotype.
Known Affiliations: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Occupation: SHIELD agent
Quirks: Has a highly independent and driven personality. Blunt, competitive, no-nonsense type who likes to get to the point.
Sara Young was born and raised in the city of Chicago. From a young age she demonstrated a keen intellect and throughout her education she excelled in biology and genetics. Although she began exhibiting superhuman abilities in her early teens, she managed to conceal her abilities and went on to complete her doctorate in Genetics at the age of 18. Days after her graduation she was approached by the federal government to work as part of their Genetic Frontiers task force, a think-tank established to better understand the “Mutant situation” in the country. From there she pursued a post in the C.I.A. where she worked as a consultant until she was approached by SHIELD to join their meta-human division. She completed the standard and advanced field agent training and eventually earned a position as a field operative. When the agency discovered the HYDRA presence within the Stone Dynamics Corp. They sent Sara undercover to their genetic therapy research labs. There she met an developed a friendship with Ian Crane (the man who would later be known as Phenotype) a patient that was being treated for pancreatic cancer. She was eventually abducted by HYDRA and imprisoned at their lake Michigan facility. She was then rescued by Phenotype and the Chi-town Champions. Once the HYDRA threat was dealt with she returned to SHIELD where she has been continuing her work as a scientific advisor and field agent.