Identity: Scott Lee
Origin: Normal human
- Fighting: Incredible 36
- Agility: Excellent 16
- Strength: Remarkable 26
- Endurance: Remarkable 26
- Reason: Remarkable 26
- Intuition: Remarkable 26
- Psyche: Excellent 16
Resources: Excellent 16
- Weapon Specialist: Fidelacchious
- UMF Stealth suit: Excellent protection vs. Physical, Good Protection vs. Energy, Rm protection from Cold, +2cs to Stealth
- Binoculars: Rm material, allows to see up to 30 areas away
- Universal Tool: Used to aid in electronics work. Tip contains various Phillips and Flathead screwdrivers, wrenches, lock-picking device, drill bits and other implements. Inside the base are full lineman’s kit, multi-line analyzers, cell phone analyzers and other electrical analysis gear. Can record and play back audio and video signals. The Universal Tool can be safely used as a hammer.
- SD-1017 MK III Standard Issue Plasma Blaster: Incredible damage at a maximum range of 5 areas.
- Ammunition: Powered by a SD-PP-512A or SD-PP-512C power pack. Each pack carries enough charge for 3 shots at maximum yield (IN 36), 6 shots at moderate yield (RM 26) and 12 shots at minimum yield (EX 16).
- Unstable PPC core: On a roll of 1 the power-pack will overload the heat sinks and will hit critical mass within 1-10 rounds. At this point it will shutdown and dump the internal stabilization rods dealing 10 points of damage to anyone holding the weapon, roll as GD energy damage for intensity.
- Fidelacchius is one of three swords carried by Knights of the Cross. The swords and their wielders battle Evil on behalf of the forces of Good. It has the form of a heavy European broad sword.
- Unique Weapon-Sword of Faith: The sword can slice through fields of non-magical energy as well as magical ones (with UN ability). The sword can also deflect non-magical energy. If held in a particular way, it can also absorb energy blasts; the Knight can then “fling” the energy back at the enemy as an attack of equal rank. All these should be considered established power stunts except the energy absorption/returned attack power stunt, which must be developed normally.
- Mystical Booby trap: If an enemy picks up the Sword of the Ressurection. or makes a successful Grab attempt, the sword inflicts Incredible Energy damage each round that the foul villain is in contact with the blade. The origin of this effect is unknown, but, probably similar to “worthiness” enchantments seen in other items.
- The unmaking of the sword: If used in a way not aligned with its creator the sword loses its power, becomes a regular sword and can be destroyed. Otherwise treat it as a CL 3000 material strength.
- Damage: The sword deals Strength + 10 damage as an edged weapon and Strength +16 damage as a blunt weapon (flat side).